Friday, March 6, 2009

Team Sports Photography
























With spring soccer fast approaching I thought I put up an example of an individual player portrait we did for a girls soccer team in the fall. I really have never been a big fan of the chain studio team pictures. I have bad memories of the annual cattle call, production line photography I was subjected to in my youth. Not to mention the totally generic look of the pictures. We spent a little extra time with this team and created images the kids actually liked, and enjoyed posing for. With a 15 girl roster, the cost for a team session including 8x10 prints and MySpace and FaceBook ready jpeg files would be $20 per player. That is actually less than the comparable league photo package would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment